Sun, Aug 06|
Wild Eye Pub
Allegra Shock in concert, feat. Christine & Rob Bonner 8.6.23
Allegra returns from London for a rare concert performance in her home turf. Along with her own original rock, folk, punk infused music on guitar and harp, the concert will feature family music masters, Christine and Rob Bonner. Don't miss this rare, gorgeous, creekside, musical evening!
Time & Location
Aug 06, 2023, 7:00 PM
Wild Eye Pub, 535 Mill St, Grass Valley, CA 95945, USA
About The Event
“Beautiful, lilting harp melodies are balanced by slashing, inventive guitar songs, all deeply grounded by Allegra’s astonishing voice-an instrument of intimate pleasure and ultimate pain. Patti Smith and Polly Harvey move over… This is the coming of the new age. You cannot miss this remarkable girl.” – Mark St John
Allegra Bonner, aka Allegra Shock, is a singer, songwriter, harpist and guitarist currently living in London. She will be performing at Wild Eye Pub on Sunday, August 6 at 7:00PM. Well-known veteran musicians Christine and Rob Bonner will join Allegra on stage for part of the show.
Raised in rural Northern CA, Allegra's family tree is deeply rooted in California's history, with a rich musical tradition branching across the US and the world. She credits her parents, Christine and Rob Bonner, for their inspiration and support.
A lover of words and poetry, Allegra began performing her original songs at age 15. Since then, she has enjoyed a life of varied musical projects, teaching, recording, and world adventures. The stories collected in her travels are woven into her songs, fusing genres. She views art and creativity as a way of life.
Her musical influences include Patti Smith, Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, the Stooges, The Clash, Beatles, Stones, Chavella Vargas, as well as Allegra's parents, Christine and Rob Bonner.
Learn more about Allegra here:
Show and venue details:
- This is a ticketed event. Advance tickets are STRONGLY recommended, at www.wildeyepub.com/tickets-1/. Dining reservations for your party can easily be made while purchasing tickets. For this outdoor event, seating begins one hour before the show.
- Wild Eye Pub offers freshly crafted food from local and organic sources, and a full bar with regional brews, wines and spirits, in a comfy supper club, with an easy vibe. You may keep your table and seats for the entire show.
- Weather depending, this event will be presented on our shaded creekside stage, supper club style, with tableside dining and beverage service offered throughout the event. The creek breeze cools off in the evening; layers are a good idea.
- Pub has parking. More public parking is available at the corner of Mill & McCourtney, a 2-minute walk.
- *Mellow dogs & kids are welcome at MOST events - but PLEASE call ahead to ask.
- Questions? 530-446-6668 or email@example.com
- Ticket type
Allegra Shock 8.6.23
Tickets are a base price of $15. But - if you're able to add a few bucks, it helps us to feed and pay the artists more. Thanks for supporting these live performers, and the Pub! This purchase adds your name(s) to the guest list, with reserved seating. Fill in the reservation info to tell us who's joining you, the name of the reservation, and when you'll arrive. ***NO NEED TO PRINT!*** Your purchase puts your name on our guest list at the door. Questions? Call 530-446-6668PricePay what you want